Saturday, January 2, 2010

Daily Fresh Sake Noki



Vov Masks
Daily Fresh - Sake Noki
Price 2000 won (less than $2 US)
On the Package:  sakenoki clear strained rice wine- High-condensed spa mask for smooth and moist skin texture. Thermal waters help to care skin to be moist and glossy. Rice wine extract, good effect of eliminating waste, helps to care skin to be clean and bright.

This is the first in the daily fresh line that I’ve encountered with a noticeable odor.
I can’t exactly say what the smell is… Something like bath products, soap and sake….
It’s not unpleasant, but it’s not a nice smell either….
Made my face feel very tight, and after removing the mask my face was somewhat red.
But felt very very moist.
The day after my skin felt plump and healthy.  Since I used very basic lotion (not heavy duty) the night before, I can definitely see atribute some of the quality of my skin to the mask.
I am going to repurchase, I think with continued use this will be a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment