Saturday, April 10, 2010

Canmake Cream Cheek


Canmake Cream Cheek -
Price 600yen ($6+)Most people familar with Japanese cosmetics will be familar with the drugstore brand Canmake. I generally don't pick up their things, because they always look so tiny for the price. But after hearing that the cream blush is good, and being entranced by the pretty peach color, I picked it up last time I was in Japan. The packaging is really small, it's bigger than a dollar coin, but not by much....
Inside is a dense cream blush.
A dense, BEAUTIFUL blush.

This is my absolute Favorite blush ever! It is just gorgeous. Seriously gorgeous. It's super pigmented, but super blendable. I take the tinest bit on a finger tip, and rub it ontop my cheeks. I can totally build and adjust the amount of color to my liking. 
And oh the color, it's just gorgeous, it's bright, but not too bright, it's sweet but not childish. It's peach but not orange.
It's jsut too beautiful. I'm tempted tp buy 5 and hide them away, in case this color is ever discontinued. It is just that gorgeous. Everyone should have one.

5 comments:

  1. I would love to try one!

    <33 Rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the glitters on this big/noticable? Would you recommend this one or the Skinfood apple can one you reviewed, if I'm looking for a good color payoff (I'm not pale skinned; I'm light with yellow undertone) and non glittery peach blush?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robolegojupiter - The sparkles are so subtle I didn't notice them until like the 8th time I used the blush. I can't even see them once the blush is on my face. I would recommend this blush over any I've ever tried. It has great color pay off :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, where did you buy it from? Like, can you order them online?
    I want to try it! :"D

    ReplyDelete