Sunday, February 5, 2012

It's Honey week!!!!

It's Honey week!!!!
Why? I've decided..... I have a whole bunch of Honey related products to review, so I thought I would review them all, and make a week of it!!!!

So stay tuned - there's something awesome, something mediocre, and something stinky!
OooOooOooO!

And let me know, what do you think of products with honey? Awesome? Terrible? Sticky?
Does anyone have reviews of Honey products? Add the links in the comments, and I will link back!!!

So keeping with the theme, so more awesome Honey reviews :D
The Cosline honey pack (I've wanted to try this!)

8 comments:

  1. I love honey products! I find that honey products either smell sweet and yummy or earthy and almost herbal.

    I did a review for Cosline's Sweet Honey Pack mask which has an earthy scent.
    http://fannied.blogspot.com/2011/09/review-cosline-sweet-honey-pack.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey not for Acne skin for sure! :D Nice to hear from u again Mack~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recently I write a review about TSF Royal honey hydro cream.. In case you want to read here is the link :
    http://missbelanjaonline.blogspot.com/2012/02/review-skin-food-royal-honey-hydro.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy is good, herbal... blech :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING. I love honey. My only honey product review isn't really a product as it's just honey mixed with brown sugar as a scrub. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont have any honey products sadly.. Which sucks i think I should go get myself some! hehe. I just tagged you in the nail polish tag :)
    http://kuromi-shan.blogspot.com/

    Shan

    Btw that pic of the skin food honey pot makes me wanna eat it all up :P

    ReplyDelete