Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Skin food Moisture Egg Hair Pack

Skin food Moisture Egg Hair Pack
Price: 6000won ($6)
Since I have dry hair naturally, and on top of them I dye it pretty often, I am constantly on the look out for things to make my hair healthier.
I picked up this Skinfood Hiar mask in a bit of a shopping spree. Long long ago I used actual eggs in a hiar mask. But honestly thats too messy and time consuming (considering I never have eggs around).
I didn't have high expectations for the Skinfood version.
It comes in a boring tan colored skin tube, with a picture of an egg on the front.

Inside is this peculiar yellow cream. It's thick, and a bit sticky. Streaked within the treatment are lumps of something. They seem like the little umbilical cord like white thing you sometimes find in eggs.....
This is bizzare and a bit gross to me.

The first time I used it, I used it like any hair mask. I applied all over my damp, clean hair, and left it on for about ten minutes. then washed it out.
It did condition my hair, but it was really nothing special at all.
Boring.

However for the past month I have been quietly trying to use up a lot of lack luster beauty products I have lying around.
So instead of using the Skinfood Egg mask like I would a mask, I used it instead of my regular conditioner.
And to my complete surprise, my hair started looking healthier, shiner, and generally feeling softer.
It's amazing.
People actually commented on how healthy my hair looked at work.
So, I've discovered that this is a wonderful hair treatment. I love it, and I'm going to buy more when I run out.!

3 comments:

  1. I like the weird logo with cupid riding on the egg :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this before and really love it too.


    Angela
    www.SparkleMidori.com
    SparkleMidoriBlog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete