Tuesday, August 18, 2009

L'Oreal Skin Genesis 
multi-layer Skin Strengthening daily treatment Serum


The Skin Genisis Serum is one of the new pretty skin genesis line. The serum contains

Hyluraonic acid and Pro-Xylane (a L’oreal patented addition). It’s meant to increase 
the moisture of your skin. It claims to be “skin strengthening” whatever that means…
Unlike most serums it’s not packed with treatments.
That’s something I HATE, when a product claims to do 10 things, and then does
 none of them well.
A product should either do one thing really well, or two or three things quite well.
When a label starts claiming vast lists of miracle ingredients you know they 
are in microscopic amounts.
So the Serum is intended to help moisturize, but after 2 weeks of using it…. I’m not
 a fan.
The serum is really thin, not the thick sticky sort of texture you often expect 
from a serum.
In fact, I have notice NO improvement, or change in my skin since using it.
It doesn’t make me feel any better hydrated, or even more hydrated than 
moisturizer alone.
I believe in Hyluranonic acid. It does help moisturize. It should be a component 
of your skin care routine. It’s just the L’oreal Skin Genesis Serum seems to have 
so little of it that it does barely anything….
I’m not going to bother buying anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment