Thursday, May 24, 2012

Daily Fresh - Honey Lemon Wash off Pack

You are probably familiar with Daily Fresh masks, since they are a really popular Korean sheet mask.... or at least a lot of people have blogged about them!

Beyond their sheet masks, they have 'wash off masks'.
Sometimes a wash off mask is a scrub, sometimes it's moisturizing like a sheet masks. Usually it's confusing!!!
The Daily fresh wash of masks are really tiny, only 10ml, and the packet looks so small next to the Big Daily fresh sheet masks!.

The good part about the wash offs- Even though it's small, it can be multi use!!!
The sheet masks are one use, and one only. The wash off, if you just spot treat, of want to apply lightly, you can get two uses out of one pack.

I know it sounds like I'm being cheap! lol, it's not about the money, but it's a shame that a lot of sheet masks have tons of essence left over at the end, but that's it they are done for!

With the wash off mask, I can control how much I need and want. I like that.  (for me it's all bout control!!
oops, I rambled on for far longer than I meant to......
The review

No comments:

Post a Comment